Join me on Facebook

Join me on Facebook
Helping women discover practical ways to apply the power of God's Word to their everyday "stuff."

9/11/13

Purpose in Pain

Coming next week! Go on this journey with me. Life can be hard, but God is great! Starting next week I will begin a series here sharing much of what the Lord has taught and is teaching me through the pain of losing our second pregnancy (February 2011). I hope that you will join me, and that you will be inspired by the power, love, and unending grace of our great God!

"Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations. Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4 (The Amplified Bible)

My friends, there is purpose in pain! What Satan intends for evil, God can and will work for our good if we will allow Him to.

If you know anyone going through a trial please share this series!

More coming soon!