Join me on Facebook

Join me on Facebook
Helping women discover practical ways to apply the power of God's Word to their everyday "stuff."

4/6/17

How we saved our marriage before we were even engaged...

OK! As promised, here it is. This is how we saved our marriage before we were even engaged. Can't believe I got Tim to do a video with me!


Check it out. ...I hope we will bring you encouragement, inspiration and a good dose of laughter!



"When you and I take a stand for our marriages, when we say that it's going to be different, when we say that we are taking divorce off the table, generations are changed. One couple living out God’s word, serves as light to others. One couple choosing to not let anything separate them impacts everyone in their community and ultimately in the world."Called to Love Day 1: More Than Just Words for Your Wedding Vows



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chime in! Let me know if you have any specific topics on your mind! Enjoy the day!